Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kaleb's crushes

We have enjoyed lots of parties and weddings this summer. This is one of Kaleb's older women that he adores...Abby. This was at her 4th birthday party and I just loved their facial expressions in these pics...having so much fun together.

We went to our friends, Claire and Dan's wedding in Alabama this summer. Kaleb found this cute little girl to dance with and they bounced up and down all night...not sure if my video will work... On the way home Kaleb seemed like he was on cloud nine and started talking to Jason saying.."Daddy, I danced with a girl...and she was pretty...like mommy...I had fun...I danced with a girl" We also have a video of that but I'm having technical difficulties and just want to get something on this blog since i havent in 17 weeks!

No comments: