Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a....

BOY!!!

How can we not be excited about having another sweet boy! Today Kaleb came to me out of the blue and said "Mommy, you're pretty"...I was giddy all day long...I can't wait to see him love on his little brother. I know it may take an adjustment time, but i think we're going to have a very loving and active family. The ultrasound took 45 minutes b/c baby would not stay still to get measurements...he was all over the place. We have a few boy names we're thinking about, but havent nailed anything down yet. Any suggestions? My criteria (no B names, has to be at least 2 syllables)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations! Another little boy...how fun!!! Kaleb will be a great big brother.

michelleandwalker said...

Congrats! Brothers are just so much fun.