Saturday, October 16, 2010

What...even more excitement

So, what does every loving husband do while their wife is pregnant...Why of course...goes skydiving....I guess all the other things we had going on this summer were not exciting enough for him. No, he had to leave his adorable son, pregnant wife and unborn son at home and step out of a plane...but notice i didn't say perfectly good plane b/c if you look close enough at the picture below you can see the duck tape by the driver's side of the plane.Yes, and there he is floating down safely with his parachute open...Thank God!!
He did this as part or a bachelor party outing. I was verrrry glad when it was over and he called me from the ground...safe and sound... He said it was the most intense thing he's ever done and doesn't feel he needs to do it again....I was glad to hear that! He did get a video of the whole thing and I must say it was pretty cool...his skin was flapping in the wind and I caught a glimpse of what he may look like when he's 90.

1 comment:

ABCDMomma said...

SHUT UP!!! How could he not tell us about this??!???!!? Holy Cow! I have always wanted to do that!! JEALOUS!!!