Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Anticipation

So here we are, Oct. 26th. awaiting the morning when we will have to get up at 5am to get to the hospital for my 8:00 surgery where we will meet our 2nd little son, Chase. We are so excited that I don't know if I will sleep tonight. Jason's and my parents came in the evening and we got to show them the new house and Chase's room. We think Kaleb has finally come to the reality of the situation or at least admits it now. He will have a little brother tomorrow and his name is Chase and he will be a baby and not have teeth and drink milk. I think I am most excited to see what Chase will look like and to see Kaleb react to him and hopefully love on him. I am most nervous about any complications that may happen like last time, but all you can do is hope and pray for the best. I guess my next blog will be of my beautiful baby boy! Later!

2 comments:

Ginger Press said...

I am thinking about you and praying for you. You are right, I think that the anticipation was worse this time because I knew exactly when she was going to come. However, the delivery was so much easier this time. We arrived at the hospital at 6:00, and she was born at 8:18.

This Is Stupid said...

Yay! THinking about you today!! So excited for you guys to meet the new, toothless, member of your family!!