Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My favorite friday night date

The evening started off as a normal friday night dinner of pizza but it was a nice night and we decided to go for a walk. Something came over my rambunctious three year old that is a complete Daddy's boy. He became totally in tuned with mommy and wanted to hold my hand while we were walking almost the whole time. He would look up at me and smile. At one point he lagged behind a little and I kept walking. I heard a "mommy wait up" and as a turned around Kaleb was running towards me with his hand behind his back with a huge smile on his face. It was just soooo sweet. When he got to me he handed me a hand full of hand picked flowers. He made me blush and he was beaming from ear to ear. It felt like we were on a first date...so happy and giddy. It was a beautiful night...and it even ended with a kiss!


These are the moments I want to remember in life so I had to blog myself a reminder of how sweet my Kaleb can be.

No comments: