Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chase's 8th month

Chase is just an easy going baby that loves to be with people. He seems content where he is put and plays to his hearts content.This month he began to love to stand...so much that it is almost impossible to get him to flex his hips to sit.
He is constant drooling and is like a slug...leaving a trail of drool behind him on the hardwoods as he scoots along.
I left him sitting in my room while I took a shower one day and when I got out I found him trying to hide under the bed. Little stinker loves to play peek a boo and apparently hide and seek too!
He went for a swim at his cousin Nylah's house with a scorpion and a Barbie. We warned him that they could both hurt him, but he still continued to play with the woman. Typical male!
Chase recently got his two bottom teeth...say Ahhh Chase!

No comments: