Sunday, June 6, 2010

HELPER IN TRAINING

Since we have a "new one" on the way, we are trying to ease Kaleb into being a helper. The other day he was "helping" me cook spegetti...I was stirring the meat when I was interrupted by Kaleb who wanted me to help him get the last can on top of his tower...as you can see in the corner of the picture
Next, he was helping me do the laundry...as i was putting things on hanger he made sure they were all color coded...as i went to put some away i came back and Kaleb had put some of jason's underwear and socks on hangers....well, don't you hang up your underwear and socks?
So, we are getting the feeling that Kaleb does not want a little sibling (or competition)...you say, what makes us think that? Well, the other day he "took" the baby out of my belly (thru my belly button) and put it in his mouth, ate it up and then spit it out....hmmm, what is his little mind thinking?...it doesn't look good!

Kaleb and I were playing doctor the other day and he took the light and shined it in my mouth and said "It doesn't look good mommy" and proceeded to take the scissors and cut my tongue off! Who's idea was it to put scissors in that doctors kit anyway....well, we'll just have to watch him carefully after the second one arrives or he/she may not have a tongue!

No comments: