Sunday, December 6, 2009

THANKSGIVING WITH PAPA AND GIGI

My parents came up for Thanksgiving. They had not seen Kaleb since July. Although we Skype every week, Kaleb is rather shy on the computer so he doesn't talk much, but they got to see the real Kaleb this past weekend. We all went to my Grandmothers house in Clarksville where my Aunt, Uncle and cousins met us as well. We had a good time, except for the fact that Kaleb did not want to take his nap for 3 out of the 4 days they were here. Below Kaleb is showing Papa how to do the elliptical.Kaleb just loves his GiGi. And I love GiGi too! We were able to go Christmas shopping and take a few evenings off reading with them around. Thanks Papa and GiGi!!
We decorated one tree while they were here and I think everyone had a good time!

We're going to visit them for Christmas, so we'll see how a 2 year old does on a 10 hour car ride.

No comments: