Sunday, December 6, 2009

In a typical day

In no particular order (b/c I still can't figure how blogspot posts pictures after 2 years)...

We go somewhere fun. We have gone to Chucky Cheese twice now and Kaleb loves it (and we do to). My memories of Chucky Cheese as a kid consist or germ infested ball pits, dirty floors, flat, cold greasy pizza and frustrating games of ski ball. (Although I still loved it as a kid) So, when Jason begged and begged to go, I finally gave in and brought my 3 bottles of hand sanitizer. But, much to my surprise, the one nearby is really clean and does not have a ball pit. The best part of it is that all the games are only 25 cents (unlike Dave and Busters, etc.)

We also go an indoor gym at a local church that has tons of padded tunnels, walls and slides for Kaleb to climb. I hope to start him in an indoor swim class and/or gymnastic class this winter when I won't want to go outside at all.
We watch Wiggles. I HATE the Wiggles! For some reason Kaleb LOVES them. He knows all the characters by name, except the pirate which he calls Arrrr! Recently I've tried to get him interested in Sesame Street again, which is working. It is so much more adult friendly and is actually fun and educational.
Kaleb takes a nap. For some reason he always sleeps horizontal in his bed, on his pillow, so his feet hang out. Even when I try to get him lay the "correct" way, he moves quickly back to his favorite, seemingly uncomfortable position.
We make dinner. Kaleb loves to pull the chair up by the counter and help me dump the ingredients into the bowl. He is such a good little helper.
He hangs out with Daddy. Although, it is rare to catch them in this pose (that is...not moving), they are usually playing trains, making up some crazy game that I would have never came up with in a million years, doing art, or wrestling.

No comments: