Thursday, April 28, 2011

"I think I like him"

Kaleb's face below pretty much sums up the way he's felt about his brother the last 6 months.But after lots of forced play time together Kaleb stated the other day, "I think I like him. I didn't before, but I think I do now". The day before he said that I caught Kaleb smirking at Chase. The next few days he would say " I still like him" and now he says "I like him!" Yeah! Now we all like each other. It took Kaleb 4 months to get back to normal with me and now after 6 months he's decided to like his brother too. This was definately not something I expected b/c every transition we have had w/ Kaleb has been extremely easy, so I know this had to be really tough on him. I'm glad he's finally come around.
Now they are getting closer and Kaleb is even teaching him some KungFu moves.
I mean, who wouldn't like this adorable little guy!!

2 comments:

Becky Murphy said...

Your buys are so cute. I love getting to see them in your blog. Love to your family!

Becky Murphy

Becky Murphy said...

boys..i meant boys