Monday, April 25, 2011

Chase at 5 months

There's my favorite bunny. Chase had a wonderful 5th month. We had a lot of visitors and events that made the month fly by. He started eating baby food and rice and barley cereal, which has been awesome b/c he has been sleeping so much sounder. He has been sleeping from 7:30pm to 6:30-7:30 am. I think I'm actually turning into a person again.He loves being in the standing position and therefore loves his exercauser.
Chase in the hood in one of my favorite outfits. I'm so glad its summer now b/c I can see his chubby little legs all the time now.
Just recently we figured out that Chase loves to read books. His favorite is "Pat The Bunny". He like the books that he can feel the different textures and the ones that make noises. He really looks at the pictures and feels the pages. It never seemed that Kaleb was that interested, although now he likes to read too.
You have to watch out for Chase b/c if you get too close he will grab your face and try to literally twist it off. I have to keep his nails short b/c he has put his little fingers in every orifice on my head and it hurts! He also likes to pull my hair, but I'm not going for a mom cut just yet.
He found his feet this month and just loves to play with them.
He also loves to go to the park w/ his big brother and be toted around in the chest carrier, although it just about kills my back. Most other times he just sits around looking cute and being in awe of his big brother who he thinks is sooo cool!

1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

He looks just like Kaleb!! I love it. Miss seeing him get big =(