Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chase at 4 months

Chase is such a blessing. He is such a good and happy baby. This month he is becoming more active. He always wants to have something in his hands or something to entertain him. We have to keep him moving (changing positions and atmosphere) so he doesn't get bored. He loves to watch his brother play. I do a "mirror" test to see he's tired or just bored. If he's fussy I'll take him to a mirror and if he's tired he'll turn away and bury his head in my chest and if he was just bored he'll smile and laugh in the mirror, like he just needed a little companionship from a cute little guy.He is enthrawled with the little monkey spinner on his exersaucer.
He has spent a lot more time on his tummy than Kaleb did. I forgot to do tummy time alot with Kaleb and when I finally did he would scream and scream, so I decided to not forget with Chase. He turned over from belly to back this month and we were all pretty darn proud of him! He seems so serious when he plays sometimes...like he's concentrating really hard. He seems to be more observant than Kaleb was. He loves to watch T.V., especially baby einstein. Kaleb was never interested in that.
There's my happy little guy, sporting his new shoes that grandma and granddad brought him.

No comments: