Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Buddies

Kaleb and Chase have had a few of those special moments together. Kaleb really enjoys having a little brother, unless his playmates (me or daddy) get taken away to care for Chase. His teachers at school say he talks about "baby Chase" all the time. Below he is reading bed time stories to Chase.Baby Chase and Giraffe Kaleb make Mom's 35th birthday a success! Notice my very tired eyes! I don't think it has anything to do with being 35 though.
Kaleb got this Elefun game for Christmas where little lightweight butterflies blow out of the elephant trunk and you catch them with a net. One day I looked over and Kaleb had given Chase a net to play.
Here's the three boys watching TV before church one Sunday, probably Batman.
Daddy taught Kaleb the pull my finger joke...

No comments: