Saturday, September 12, 2009

August Happenings

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and we had to take advantage of the weather. Kaleb is definately a product of Jason and I. He loves to GO, GO, GO!! He had a great time riding and is always up for an adventure.Jason was so excited about this slip and slide...He and Kaleb used it several times and had a blast. I tried to go down it and realized that I was getting old. It kind of hurts to thrust your body on the ground w/ your arms outstretched.

If this isn't a Parent's Choice, then I dont know what is!! He had so much fun with this box. He doesn't seem to play regularly with his toys. He wants to play with anything that I don't want him to touch, so then I have to redirect his attention elsewhere. The other day at the playground he started picking up the dirt/mulch on the ground and putting it in the trashcan saying "dirty, dirty"

No comments: