Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blackmail!

Now I have great blackmail footage for when Kaleb is a teenager. He loooves shoes. He always wants to put his shoes on when he first wakes up and he is always trying on my shoes...but his favorites are these orange heels that he picks out almost every time. Sorry it's sideways, I don't know how to change it.

Kaleb had his 18 month doctors appointment today. He is exactly 41%tile in height and weight, so I guess he's pretty proportional, except for his head (75th %tile). The first thing the doctor asked was, "Is he driving you crazy?"...."Yes"..."Well good, he's normal then"

Yes, the terrible twos are beginning. He's definately becoming opinionated. Today I was holding him while he was playing with a toy. I was occasionally kissing him on the forhead gently. After about 3 kisses, he looked at me and said "No"...okay, so I stopped...hmmm, he doesnt want my kisses!!!

So, really it's not terrible, yet...we'll see how things go in Greece when we're all jet lagged... 2 more weeks!

No comments: