Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Memorial Day Camping Trip

 Love this picture! Chase was pretending to be a bear (see his hands in the air) and of course I was scared for my life. You can see how fast we are moving from the blur.
 Hot dogs and samore's...Can't go wrong!
 This is our second camping trip with Chase.  The first one he spent most of the night crying...This one, he spent most of the night crying.
 But we still have our happy faces on...b/c we got BACON for breakfast! Yum! I just love that I don't have to do the cooking when we go camping.  We used our new stove that my parent got Jason for his birthday.
 They had a great playground area close to the campsite. We also ran into an old co-worker of Jason and I's that was good to see.  It is random how you meet people you know in the woods.
 Daddy's happy campers are now doing a 2 mile hike.
 Brother bonding!
 Wow, this kid got heavy fast!
 Kaleb decided he needed to go #2 while on our hike. We tried to get him to go in the woods but he couldn't do it so Kaleb and I ran the last 1/2 mile back to the trailhead where their were bathrooms.
They were out within 5 min of getting in the car.  We had a great time but it took lots of preparation on our (Jason's) part.  Hopefully now that Chase is potty trained and in a big boy bed (and won't have to use a pack n play in the tent) things will be easier next time.

No comments: