Saturday, January 16, 2010

WELCOME BAYLOR!!


WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BAYLOR!! Baylor Adelaide Harrison was finally born on Dec 4th, 2009, weighing in at 7lbs 14 oz in Tanzania Africa to my wonder woman sister that went "all natural". Here are a few of my favorite pictures. The first two are in the hospital so she's still only days old.
Isn't she the cutest!!

I must admit that I'm a little jealous of this one. While we're all freezing here in December, Baylor is basking the sun in her Santa gear.
She's going to be a boxer when she grows up.
They are all doing very well and back in Geita now. Baylor has a healthy appetite and is apparently very strong since she rolled from her stomach to her back at 6 weeks old!! I can't wait to go see her and give her kisses. Although SKYPE is great, its just not the same!

No comments: