Friday, January 30, 2009

SPIDEY MAN!

I always bring Kaleb into the bathroom with me while I'm taking a shower and he plays with his toys. But today he disappeared out of my site in our stand up shower and I suddenly heard a few small wimpers. When I peaked out the door this is what I saw. "Kaleb Bruns!!" How did he get up there?? He climbed up the toilet and somehow turned around and was clutching onto the wall like he didnt know what he was going to do next. It was not funny at the time, but I noticed he was wearing his spider man pajamas which makes me crack up now (now that he's safe). Now I'm wondering how I'm ever going to be able to take a shower again...how do you put up gates around a toilet??

(I obviously did not run and get my camera at the time of the incidence... We recreated the picture for the blog w/ Daddy standing very close-which I'm sure putting him up there and taking pictures of him does not quite relay our sense of disapproval of this dangerous act-but it's definately a site to share!)

1 comment:

michelleandwalker said...

haha! So much like Austin. I either have to shower before he gets up or let him take a shower too. (which he loves)