Saturday, November 29, 2008

KALEB IS ONE!! PARTY TIME!!

Kaleb had a blast at his party. Thank you to everyone that came to help celebrate his big day! It was a whirlwind to me. I feel like I was running around the whole time, only getting to talk to everyone for 1-2 min. And somehow, I wasn't even paying attention to Kaleb. Therefore, we did not get may pictures. Above, Kaleb and the other kids playing w/ his new toys. I found this silly hat that was a birthday cake. He didnt mind it for a while.
He just dug right in to his cake b/c he had already had practice in San Antonio the week before.

I was going to make Kaleb's cake, but ended up making cupcakes instead. I got this icing w/ splenda in it b/c i thought it would be better for Kaleb and after I tried a cupcake I thought it was absolutely disgusting. So sorry if you had a splenda cupcake and didnt enjoy it. I will never buy that icing again.


Uncle Brett and Aunt Christie came up for dinner on Kaleb's actual birthday, Nov. 3rd, and brought him some cool marachas. They were jamming to the music here.



No comments: