Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goofing Around!

One of Kaleb's favorite games is meandering in the sofa cusions
He's always thinking of new ways to use his toys..who knew the exercauser could double as a fort or soccer goal...
Notice the hand in the picture...we do not usually let Kaleb play with knifes!!
This was his first night of exploring the kitchen cabinets. I think we had as much fun as him!
When Kaleb first started crawling all my friends w/ kids said, oh, watch out now...and I didnt think it was too bad at all. Kaleb would just crawl from toy to toy...But NOW, he's a little explorer and is getting into everything....I didn't catch him quick enough the other day and he was splashing his hands in the toilet!!

He's standing alone now and even took his first step alone the other night...He couldn't weight shift to take another and fell on his face, but he's getting there...

He's finally getting his first teeth in. The bottom 2 are coming in together, so he has been a bit more fussy lately. He's also getting into that clingy stage, which is okay w/ me (for now), b/c he was never a cuddler, so i actually get to love on him some when he's awake now.

He says ba ba and mama, but has not said dada yet. I was talking to my friend Lan from China the other night and she told me that the word "father" in chinese is baba...so i told Jason this and he was very excited and proud...not only is he finally getting some appreciation, but his child is a bilinguist already!!

No comments: