Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year's!!


I know I look like Brittany Spears in this picture, but I swear, it was nothing like that!!
Happy New Year everyone! We spent the New Year with Jason's family and as you can see, it was quite a happening party! We all stayed up and watched the ball drop. We exchanged gifts with Jason's family while we were there. Kaleb enjoyed meeting his great aunt and uncle for the first time. He now weights more than all his grandmother's chihauhaus.
We went to the doctor for his 2 month check up on Jan. 3rd. He weighs 13lbs and 7 oz (which is the 90th %tile in his age group) and was 23 inches long (50%). He got his shots and I cried along with him. He slept most of that day except once to scream until I was able to give him more tylenol. I can't believe it, but I only have 3 more weeks of maternity leave. It has gone by so fast! He is changing every day. He is grabbing his toys, sucking his full fists and cooing. He found himself in the mirror the other day and gave himself a huge smile...such a handsome devil!

1 comment:

Kate Perkins said...

I really like the site! Carter will be 18 months this month and I still cry when he gets shots. Just wait til Kaleb looks at you with those sad eyes expecting you to make it stop. Ugh, what a heartbreaker! Best of luck. Tell the parents I said "hi."